Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I actually don't know why cave fish are blind.

Crappy Harmonica, Otto Link case, and cool acousticity, plus pencils.

Good answers to questions:
Where is the bathroom?
Yes.

Do you understand me?
Usually on the left.

Why are you such an idiot?
That would be another yes.

Why did your parents let you live?
Sometimes, I do like to listen to folk music.

Its funny how people know things that other people don't but who should know. For example, my friend who doesn't believe in God (the Jakethiest) pointed out that Jobs was totally owned by God. The irony is killing me, but I will survive, I usually do. Ponder, Old Testament!

Names for my son:
Amos Bartholemew Chuckwood Darius Gaius Julius Verus Maximinis L'Chante Ezekiel Jebidiah Jeremiah Haysooz Peter (1) Jimi E-rich Norris Mortimer Pizarro Harley Woodrow Kink Earnest Atticus Hannibal Bruce Lester Coltrane Alexander the Great  Peter (2) Margo Otto Zandy Roscoe Castro Stalin. Ponder, 35 names!

Nighty nite noit.

No comments:

Post a Comment