Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Army of Starving Arabians

iPod cord, iPod, and a beautiful saxophone with guitars.

Not only is there the word activate, but there is also the word "inactivate," to make something inactive. I feel kind of like that - inactivated, in my dormant stage. If I don't vent soon, I will explode, like a volcano, only not as cool and certainly not as deadly. At least the to people around me. So many things bubbling up inside me. I feel like I have to been strong, for my situation - if I show any sign of weakness, a huge dolphin will erupt and destroy me. Until then, I am strong, you damn dolphin. Ponder, infinitely.

I think that every song is about love, in some way. Just like every story in humanity is about struggle. I challenge you - find a story that is without struggle. If you do that, then you get nothing. Except a discontented glare that you wont even see. But do it! Ponder, the cube root of sixteen to the fourth power. 

Lover

what do i seek?
from thee?
a little love?
which maybe...

wont it work out?
if i work on it?
and you forget the past?
and especially the last bit...

as i look?
creepily and longingly?
from afar?
if only i could agree...

Cool cats - jus chill an get back to me in when that morning light peeks 'bove the treetops and you feel tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment