Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life

Baby monitor, trash on desk, and Sonny Rollins.

Life is a funny thing. Just kidding, life sucks. Life will smack you, tempt you, smite you, and in the end, when its had its laughs, it will leave you to die. The trick to life is to fight (first rule of life - don't talk about life). Just when you think your down and out, no one is your anything, those are the moments that define you. Nothing happens for a reason - what you do is the solution, the cure, the answer. If someone went throughout life with everything perfect, that would be a boring life. Life is the pursuit of happiness, the pursuit of all things good, the pursuit of love and light and joy. Just when you think you have it the worst, someone has is worser. And whatever you do, don't give up. Keep fighting till your last breathing moment, and never let life take that away from you. Ponder, life.

Part Of A Song:
As I gaze lazily 
at my sounding alarm
Its you I think about
I hope you are charmed

Because your my dove
from up above
What is this love
That I can't explain 

3 comments: