Monday, February 9, 2009

Yoda and the Funk

A little guitar, an empty pen, and some big headphones (bigger than the guitar, and fuller than the pen).

I saw this Yoda quote today. I will write it down:
Try not.
Do, or do not.
There is no try.
- Yoda
As I recall, he then picked up a grain silo with his force and lifted it at Count Dooku. 
Ponder, Coyote chases Roadrunner.

Angst Interlude Sonnet:

I threw this chair
at a golden seal
"You dare?" he
said before the lobster meal.
I gobbled my lobster, 
with the anger in my eyes
"Hey there" he said
"Let us move to the pies"
He ignored me,
like most sea creature do
(except crustaceans, 
they don't have a clue)
And thats why we had lobster.
Ponder, Agagah.

Another one died. My friend from so many summers past, the last person who I thought would die. Yet, life is so fragile and so sudden. Thats one thing I have learned. Life is bulls raging through a china shop, each piece of porcelain a delicate life, so easy and fragile to be lost.
Ponder, infinitely. 

Goot noch


No comments:

Post a Comment