Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Those People

An iPod Touch, angry in loco parentis (wherever that is), and fishnets?

I am afraid my family is turning into THOSE kind of people. The kind that walk around in work- out clothes, preaching God's good works to people in simple evangelical song, and most digustingly, stock their fridges with diet sodas, the scourge of a nation. I believe that diet sodas are the crutch of modern society, like how the Roman Empire crumbled on account of people going to the baths all the time. Ponder, the amount of diet soda some white people can drink.

Things on Cameron's song notepad:

the bread is drowning in the wine
let my numbness fade away
dancing in the sweet sunshine

Drip drip drip drip (in triplets)
The rain keeps falling
from the sky black as tar
Dark as my heart
Rain stop falling (?)

Mud on my soul
my heart black as coal

your love i love missing
smokes my pure heart

If the heart is a muscle,
then Im sore for you.

Good night you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment