Monday, April 27, 2009

And the rain keeps...

One gold mouthpiece, card, calculator, and big coca cola. Now I'm ready.

Disclaimer: I have never ever smoked weed.
It's over. I am free. It feels good to say, now that it is over. At least, I think it's over. For her it's just beginning:
"So hanging out with him is going to be the best thing that ever happened to her, like she is going to be totally bad-ass."
"Well, I think that she shouldn't do it the first time with him. Her first time should be with me and lauren."
"Seriously, this is going to be the best thing that will happen to her, 'cause she needs some bad-ass in her life."
"Yeah, totally."

Well, guess what boys and girls? They were talking about smoking weed! Because weed can only make you cooler. Everyone knows that being a pothead is really cool and fun and safe! Well, guess what? Turns out I was wrong. Sorry! Bad-asses don't smoke pot. Dumb-asses do! Because weed is what smart people call a "gateway drug". First, you smoke a couple joints. You get high with your friends. But then you crave weed, and weed becomes your parasite and your everything('it won't happen to me!' - yes it will). Next thing you know, you are addicted, really "a dick." You skip practice, you skip school. You steal money. You buy heroine and crack cocaine. Crack kills, and so weed kills. Weed, cocaine, and then you die. Is that really what you want? Is that really cool? I heard somewhere that smoking is "slow suicide." So if you're going to commit suicide someday, why don't you start right now? 

A message from people who don't smoke pot.

And that is why it is over. I will do everything in my power to prevent this sin and this shame and this crime from happening, but what happens, happens. Remember: Life is ugly. Love is beautiful. People will always lie. If her life gets ruined, it's not my fault. It is their fault, her friends and her peers and those around her who decide that they will take the reins of her life. Good luck, and God Bless!

Cook,




3 comments:

  1. yes i am!
    also others.
    it makes me craze how ppl want to control other ppls lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...unfortunately this does not surprise me...wow I really am sorry for you. She's not worth your time anyway! You are way to awesome for her...no homo :P but seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks Hans...
    all i have to do now is write a song about this!

    ReplyDelete