Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Secularzilla!

Water, 52 lb keyboard, thoughts on why its "lb," and Sugarhill Gang.

Which side is Godzilla on? The good guys or the bad guys? I remember the moth battled him, and the moth was good. Then there was that anime show and Godzilla was battling robots. But then there was that movie and Godzilla was having babies AND killing people. Those Japanese - Allies the Axis? Really? Ponder, 3 weeks till AP exams.

Dear _ _ _ _
I've messed up. Big time. The situation peaked before I could make a move. Now I'm just an awkward late bloomer, and out of place. You make me crazy - I just can't talk or be myself around her. Its like one look from you just destroys my ground. And now I'm bitter and angsty and you hate me and I hate you but I still like you. World Wide Web, show me the way! Ponder, too late.

Jazz club. Next year!
stuff i think we should cover
-Monk tunes - Blue Monk, Monk's Point
-Rollins - St. Thomas, Doxy, Tenor Madness
-Silver - Jungle Juice, Sister Sadie
-Duke - Sent. mood, NOT CARAVAN, don't get around much
Chitlins con Carne - Burell?

Cool.
Folks, 
good --
night

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you like her, or the concept of you and she together?
    I also wonder if the WWW is the place to go for answers. Maybe if the question is about what trainers to buy next, but advice on the love life?
    Also, where is the post-modern format, the rejection of order, the stream of consciousness, that has produced your not entirely lucid pieces up until now. Your prior posts manage to find the grey space between thoughts and emotions, and this one could do with a little of that maybe, i would humbly submit.

    ReplyDelete