Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hohner. Yes Man!

Nerds! a cellular that actually calls people, bookmark le saxophone, and maybe twenty CDs (they like to change their minds a lot. Its a democracy, what can you do[nothing]).  

Hello - let us start over. You are a person I am fond of. I am person, just like you. I am crazy, and most of the time intact. Three parts of my life - crazy, intactilocity, and my brain.
Let me tell you about my brain. Imagine a room, toilet white with one door. It is primarily yellow, but it is actually blue (the door)[yeeehah!]. There is one chair in the room, with four legs, connected with two bars. The chair is black, like burned wood is black. There is a man in the chair. He is wearing a sombrero and poncho. He has a wispy mexi-stache and he is not smiling, but he is still content. He is holding two tambourines, that have the insignia of a saxophone on them. When he shakes these tambourines, no sound is made. When he shakes these tambourines, he smiles. When they are not shaking, he does not smile. 
That was my brain. Let me tell you more about my body. I have two ears, eyes, nostrils, arms, legs, feet, thumbs. I have one nose, belly button. Let me tell you about my eyes. They are blue!
I like music. I like it. I like playing it, listening to it, watching it, smelling it. I even try to eat it sometimes! [Disregard previous statement]. When I was young, I like cows. Then I liked horses. Then I wanted to be a cowboy. Then I liked dolphins. Then the Japanese invaded. Then I liked music. Here we are.
I can imagine you have questions - no you don't! The government will tell you what to think, and the Duce is the leader always! Big Brother is the most amazing! The Great Leader-San is all important! Now you do not have any questions.
It seems like I am rambling, but I am not. There is an illogical flow of ideas, and maybe someday I will show you my illogic. If we could friends?
Signed Sincerely,
The Cook

Post Scriptum 
Walk up to the counter, and tell that _______ that I want a ______ with _______ , _______ - giggle - 

Good _______ 

2 comments:

  1. I think my favourite part was being able to understand it all. This is my favourite so far :)

    The Kannan

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Kannan" -
    haha! the duce.
    ps.
    you spell "favourite" the good way.

    ReplyDelete