Saturday, January 31, 2009

Angst!

Teenage angst, loving angst, and more more angst.

Angst is such an angry word. 
My mojo was off tonight, and I couldn't understand why. Wore all black, awesome geometrical tie, shined my shoes, lucky harmonica, haircut, good attitude and most importantly, really long socks. I tried to move in, but no matter where I moved, the lady-folk moved farther away. ANGST 1, CAM 0. I also felt like I was about to fall asleep - so tired, so bored. The DJ wasn't playing my jams: "Apache", "Rapper's Delight". I was hungry, tired, a lady-less orphan, on the dance floor with my hands snug in my pockets. I didn't have a care. Maybe thats why. I don't know if girls like the guys who are nice and can cook, or if they really want the badass juvy boy who's pants are about to fall off. "James is such a punk. He didn't pay for my dinner and then he smoked pot all the way home" actually means "Jimmy is such a nice boy! He let me pay, and then he filled the car with his herbs. He is an amazing gardener." I don't get it anymore. I thought I did, but I don't. It drives me crazy how I can't get inside their heads. I crave the ladies! Damn hormones. Ponder, like, 4 evr.

So tired. So sleepy.
I feel kind of creepy.
But they initiated it.
They left because of my fit.
Love and romance
if full of bull
maybe i'll try bromance
_______na

Angst Angst, angst ANGST ANGST ANGST!!
Ha, ha(ngst),
Ca(ngst)meron

2 comments:

  1. A similar post, in fewer words:

    http://rabidcentipede.blogspot.com/2009/04/ah.html

    ReplyDelete