Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Voice Crack Tampon

 3 Flight of the Conchords songs, Noel Fielding's silverback monkey, a portrait of Obama (AMEN) with a George Washinton wig and Seinfield.

My voice was flucuating today - it was epitome of annoying. When my friend said "I love it when boys' voice's crack." I coldly replied "I love it when girls have periods." If only there was a voice crack tampon. I am also quite bitter today - I did eat a whole ginger root this morning, and I had "essence of sour". Ponder, oops, smashed that little orphan's stop watch.

I think I should spend a day in the city and follow people around, repeating everything they say. I could have epic arguments with myself, beat myself up, talk to elves, what I usually do. I haven't had a day like that since the good old days, the '60s, when I was cryogenetically frozen and opened in the future. My containment cell was only two cells away from Austin Powers. Good chap, he was. Its funny, because I think I'm my own great-uncle. Ponder, 007 minutes.

A short post today - not much to say
so go away - throw clumps of clay
like a monkey throws his poop - and run the loop de loop
a scoop technician scoops poop -  and computers go "boop"

I like this folder - its black, like my soul. "French or Native American last name"

Five million. Or as home schooled kids like to say, Five eleventy thousand. "Colbert"

Good __________ , and I wish you __________ as you __________ and you... what? you _______ed someone?? __________ . Selfish ___________


Bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. How creative! I always have to set "Cameron-blog" time aside from homework because you're entries are so interesting!
    <3

    ReplyDelete