Friday, January 23, 2009

The Communion

One hotel suite, a half-eatean box of Thai fried rice, three lights on

I would like to submit to be immortal in my next life. I mean, if I really believed in reincarnation. I sort of do - in fact, I do (let it be known). If I was reincarnated, I half three preferences - either to be a ninja, immortal or Chuck Norris (the latter pending, as many are vying for the same position). Ninja speaks for itself, as does Chuck Norris, but immortal doesn't. At first, immortality seems golden - you can't die, but at what expense, to out live all your friends and family? Whatever. I have already planned my immortal life. I am born in England in 1066, and I am seperated from my family in the Battle of Hasting. I grow up in Germany, and upon my 20th birthday I find the fountain of youth (tadaay! not born immortal). I am now immortal. I travel across Siberia, hunting the wildlife, and I am kidnapped by Chinese Ninjas along the Mongolian border. They really like, and they teach chinese and the art of ninjutsu. Then, in a battle with the Japanese, I am accidently put on a Japan. The Japanese call me "skinny white boy" and take me as one of their own. This is when I learn the way of the samurai, until Thai pirates steal me. They don't like me, and they rape and abuse me (not so fun). The Thai pirates have a battle and lose to Arab sailors, who take me as their own. They show me Islam, but I refrain (I am laoist at the time) - to this, they throw me into the water. Ironically, their boat gets swept into a cyclone, and I am whirled to India. Indian nobles find me and dub me an "untouchable," so I am a total outcast. I befriend and steal a war elephant and escape to the Fertile Crescent, where I meet one of the surviving Arab sailors from the cyclone. In a fit of anger, I destroy him using my mind - now I am on the lamb from the Arab government as well. I flee to Constantinopole and work my way into a government position. I live under many different aliases for 400 years until Constinopole is attacked by the Turks. I flee to Renaissance Italy, and become a painter and scholar - under the name "Michaelangelo", and apparently I am big stuff. I fake my own death and go north back to England, where I find my birthplace. Unfortuanately, I had been followed by an Italian assasin, sent by the Pope. The assisin manages to tie my feet to a boulder and pushes it in, pulling my to my murky almost-death. Since I can't die, I am in hell, until the ropes that bind me disenegrate. When I come up, it is the 19th century... and to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment