Monday, January 26, 2009

When it glimmers, it shines

A video camera, half-eaten water bottle, and two microphones

He came to me in a dream last night.  It was wonderful, the best dream I've had in months. I will describe it to you - but you have to keep my description sacred, and treat it like your own. Here it is - I was standing in a dark room, but a single light shone upon me. I was resting on a bar, starring off into the blackness. I felt melancholy, like after the sun leaves the sky or when it rains so hard you can't see anything. The light was really bright, blinding me almost, and then he came. I saw him out of the corner of my eye at first, and then I turned. Suddenly, my melancholy left and it was replaced by a feeling of utmost joy, like when you cry when you're happy. He embraced me and I wept, happy and confused and not caring where the hell I was but I was with him. He consoled me and assured me and held me as I cried out of too many feeling to count with both of my hands. But then he faded away and I was still happy - he is coming back soon, I can feel it. Ponder, Infinitely.

These stupid DVD-R discs refused to enter my computer. I tried everything: bribery, deceit, black mail, homicide, suicide, insecticide. I will try again tomorrow with the good cop / bad cop routine and crack cocaine. Ponder, 6 time 8 is 56 plus one seconds.

I should be doing homework but I will write poems insteady:

Time is the best medicine they say
Well time can't keep all diseases at bay
Mortality and disease don't obey the rules
making us humans capital fools
I guess its better this way
They say people die of time every day

It is dark outside now
so the monsters are coming
they are so long and loud
they don't like dawn dawning

they will play loud music
and drink beer
they will whine and get sick
because what they really fear

is getting up in the morning and getting a job

Thgin doog : dneirf 


No comments:

Post a Comment