Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am.

Oh! I. When the Saints Go Marching In. G seven flat nine flat thirteen. Harmonic Minor Scale. Melodic Harmonic Scale. Dorian Melodic Harmonic Scale. John Jacob Jingle-Heimer Smith. 

I am free
So don't think about me
I am free
so don't think bout me
I am free
You didn't want me, so leave me be.

I really want to form a band. A trio. Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Bass, Drums (w/ cool percush). Late Beatles/ Ben Harper/ Jack Johnson/ Flight of the Conchords/ Ron Sexsmith/ Gnarls Barkley/ Marc Broussard/ meets Avett Bro's / Al Green/ 10,000 maniacs. It will happen. Now I need a band name... Ponder, tri-o.

The Tubaphone. The sound that dominated the post-Modern polka scene during the late 20th century. Invented by blind and deaf Bosnian politician, popularly known as "WWIII" because of his harsh political tactics, which include throwing temper-tantrums and taking candy from babies to get what he wants. The instrument itself is quite an anomaly. It is made from a single brass tube, twisted into the shape of a pretzel (which is actually Roman in origin). The Tubaphone was used in polka chart-topping hits like "Don't Stop Polka-ing," "Smoke on the Polka," "Polka Shop," and "Polkanizer." This instrument has revolutionized the polka industry. Ponder, Chris....

Good night.
Sleep tight.
Don't fright.
Don't let bugs bite.
Or pigs. Swine flu is still rampant!




2 comments:

  1. first post with very little/no relationship like comments.
    i'm proud. go cam.

    I enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I wrote some lyrics.
    i'm toning it down thou!

    ReplyDelete