Friday, May 15, 2009

Jazzed in My Pants

Tree man? Elvish guitar ballads, junk music and urban Dairy Queen.

Wow. Just, wow. I am, and always was, a fool. Of course they were joking! Ha ha! Joking about weed is just like joking about brain injuries and cancer. Life is a joke; is it not? Life is a joke like "the chicken crossed the road" is a joke. It's not, just a monicker for hell and sadness. Did I know that you, ---- had known about my blog? Probably. I don't know. I think that's clever. I know you hate me. Obviously. I'm not blind. Just a fool. But seriously - get over yourself. Look in a fucking mirror. Yeah, get over yourself is right. Sure, I'm not handsome or beautiful, but no one is. Truly the only thing I will miss is our friendship. Yes. Cliche (that means common). But then you got too big for your skinny little britches and really? Whatever. I knew it was never going to amount to anything. I'm just a dreamer like that. You're probably giggling right now about how stupid I am. Stop. Please. And go burn in Hell.

Thanks, 
The Management.

Anyways, Symposium was so awesome! The Elven song was so cool! Chitlins Con Carne was cookin', P-gang was rockin' the house, and Gatch was so sweetly distorted. Why is the Chicken so hard? Cause we don't practice. We should. Ponder, 4 choruses?


Bueno Noche, folks.

6 comments:

  1. ummm, yeah, sorry about the Chicken. I totally messed the timing for that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys sounded awesome and steve never ceases to amaze me. he should have his own museum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will, you were great.

    Steve = amazing, should be king of the elves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling there are going to be a few siblings burning in hell with me...hahahaha. But seriously dude, I'm sorry and she's totally not worth your time or effort...I learned that the hard way through a similar incident.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha!
    Agreed.
    A toast to the end!

    ReplyDelete