Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Secrets

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, red felt-tip pen, real book, "Jukebox Romeo's" 

I really need a good band name, and today in English I was thinking of some pretty good ones - 
The Acoustick Blue
The Boom Acoustick
The Acousticks
Acousticism
Acoustic Candy
The Acoustic Postcards
Acoustick Street 
Acoustick Killers
San Acoustic
The Battle Acousticks
or Jukebox Romeo's

Secrets-
Secretly, I am a capitalist and a liberal. I want to become rich and roam the world and retire early and eat abroad. I want to wake up in Japan and go to bed in Paris, to have breakfast in New Orleans and dinner in London. I want to wear fancy clothes and be a beautiful richie with money and privilege. I want to live life to the complete fullest and never regret a thing. I want to fall head over heels in love, and never look back. I want to be exotic and domestic, and I want to be a father and a friend and a husband too. I just want to truly live. Isn't that all anyone wants? Ponder, locavore.

Night time is the right time
to be with the one you love. 

2 comments:

  1. Acousticism ftw. I love that band name

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to retiring early, I will race/work on cars and do nothing else at some time in my life (like your roaming the world which sounds equally interesting(if not more so))

    ReplyDelete