Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Ultimate Third Wheel

The Beatles Anthology, more Kleenexi, empty G2 bottle, and sax!

"Before you accuse me 
Take a look at yourself
Before you accuse me
Take a look at yourself
You say I'm spending money on other women
You taking money from someone else." - EC

I am, what some might say, the Ultimate Third Wheel. A perfect example of a third wheel is like most Flight of the Conchords episodes, in which Jemaine or Bret sit in on each others dates. Sometimes, they have both gone out with the girl. Extremely awkward! But I am unique in that I am able to "third wheel" an entire group! This surprising and rare talent has really been cultivated by a decrease in overall charisma and increase in maturity. Unfortunately, I find myself increasingly deserting my own group. Most of the time, it's not even my fault, but prior commitments. It seems that anything I say is out of place whereas said by another mouth it would very funny. 
Some people will get it
and others won't
I used to have it
but now I don't
Lordy! Ponder... that's what she said? See, awkward!

Oh well.
Hey Hey! Macaya!

good night...

3 comments:

  1. dude i just read like 80% of your entries and you have some serious genius goin on in your head. idk what it is and i cant put my finger on it but whatever it is its something amazing. oh and if you dont have a copy of jazz in the world dont go out and buy one (just forewarning). idk whats up with the people who are making you the third wheel but theyre missing out on an amazing mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see how it's possible for you to "third wheel" at all... ,much less an entire group. Are you sure??? Because I just highly doubt that Cameron. You're too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks people! That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete