Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cowboy Boots and Suspenders

Junk Club, portable home phone, Bb Real Book, Derek Trucks Band.

It's not over... dammit. It's hard just to forget about her. I see her every day, and I just can't let go of her. I don't think it ever started. Sometimes I think she doesn't even know I exist. I know she knows I'm alive, but it feels weird. She is just too beautiful... What can I ever do to get her? How could I keep her? I'm not funny, I'm not too handsome, I'm smart and musical, but nowadays girls don't go for the jazz musicians. I'm athletic - but then again, the things that matter in real life don't matter in high school. She is just too beautiful...
Ponder, never.


4 comments:

  1. Square one... I know exactly how you feel...all anyone ever cares about now is "hot"ness...WTF!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Cameron that's not true! Girls nowadays love smart guys/ musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude I hear you, though I think J Crew would accept some of those shots from the hallway, +1 with the hotness criteria being dumb, people turn around tho and if they don't realize it I've decided they aren't worth it (deep eh, belongs on a bumper stick or something)

    ReplyDelete